Please use the “REGISTRATION” button to register for the conference and the “ACCOMMODATION” button for hotel bookings.
Check the latest Schedule-at-a-Glance using the “SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE” button!
We are also excited to announce the Student Travel Grant Program for WiPDA’23! Please click the “Student Travel Grant” button for more information.
The IEEE Workshop on Wide Bandgap Power Devices & Applications (WiPDA) provides a forum for device scientists, circuit designers, & application engineers from the Power Electronics & Electron Devices Societies to share technology updates, research findings, experience & potential applications.
Topics of interest
- Heteroepitaxial & Bulk Materials Growth
- Gate Dielectrics & Surface Passivation
- Device Structures & Fabrication Techniques
- Device Characterization & Modeling
- Very-High Efficiency Or Compact Converters
- Safe Operating Areas Of Wide Bandgap Devices, including Short Circuit, Spike, &Transient Tolerance
- Harsh Environment (High Temperature) Operation & Reliability
- Packaging Power Modules & ICs
- Gate Drive & Other Auxiliary Circuits
- High-Performance Passive Components
- Hard-Switched & Soft-Switched Application Analysis
- Applications in Renewable Energy & Energy Storage, Transportation, Industrial Drives, Grid Power Systems, Space and Aerospace
- Wide Bandgap System Design Philosophies & Strategies
- Special Track: Application (Switching) Reliability
- Special Track: ITRW: Technology Roadmap of Wide Bandgap Including Devices, Applications and Packaging
Papers and Posters
June 16th ,2023July 4th, 2023: One-page (or two-page) abstract submission deadline July 24th, 2023August 1st, 2023: Notification of the acceptance
- October 2nd, 2023: Final paper submission deadline for workshop proceedings
- June 16th, 2023: two-page abstract submission deadline