Dear WiPDA 2021 authors,
Thanks again for contributing to the success of the conference!
At this link you can find the preliminary program and schedule, please make sure to be available at the time of your presentation (note that the conference is organized over five days!).
Given the current situation, we are in the phase of converting WiPDA 2021 from an hybrid conference to a fully virtual conference.
The conference will be hosted by the Underline platform, and all presentation will be given live, to ensure maximum interaction and proper Q&A sessions.
Nevertheless, given the different time zones involved and the possibility of connectivity issues, each author is required to provide a pre-recorded video of the talk, according to the following guidelines and deadlines. The video will be available on-demand during the conference, and will be played by the session chair if (and only if) the author is not present, and/or connectivity issues arise.
Here some basic information:
- Underline is the virtual event platform that will host this year’s conference.
- If you are an author of a technical presentation a pre-recorded video presentation is required.
- All Pre-recorded presentations must be uploaded to Underline by October 8th, 2021.
- All Keynote presentation recordings should be a maximum of 25 minutes (5 min. live QA)
- All Oral presentation recordings should be a maximum of 15 minutes. (5 min. live QA)
- All Poster presentation recordings should be a maximum of 5 minutes.
- The Speaker Submission Form detailed on page 9 must be completed by October 8th, 2021.
You can find details on how to create your presentation at the following linl
Many thanks in advance for your contribution to the success of the conference,
Matteo Meneghini (Technical Program Chair, WiPDA 2021)
Sameh Khalil (General Chair, WiPDA 2021)
Srabanti Chowdhuri (Publication Chair, WiPDA 2021)